Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to the Fall 2010 Semester

This is the blog that I have created for my classes at Kean University. To make things easier to follow, posts for my Introduction to Art class (FA 1000 09 Wed 11:00 am) will be made with red text, while posts for my Two Dimensional Design class (FA 1100 02 Mon 9:30 am) will be made using blue text. Posts that are meant for both classes will use black text.

I will use this blog each week to post information about the classes. I will include a description of the projects done in class, homework assignments, due dates, and will include photos of examples of completed projects if available and applicable. I will also list the art materials needed for the following week's class. The title of each post will include the date and name of the class. About a month's worth of posts will appear on the main page, but earlier entries will be available in the blog archives.

Certainly this blog will be very useful for any students who miss a class, but it will also be helpful for students who never miss a class, but just want to verify due dates, or need a reminder of what to bring to class. It's available to you 24/7 to provide those basic answers. If students still have questions that can't be answered by the blog, you are all welcome to e-mail me directly, and I'll probably get back to you within a day.

No comments: