Monday, December 19, 2016

12/19/16 2D Design



Today's Class- Today was our final meeting of the Fall 2016 semester.  We started by doing the Two Dimensional Design Final Assessment.  After students completed those, we had a group critique of the Final Project of the semester, the art historical board games.  Very impressive in general.  Here are a few examples of today's submissions.







After that I went into grading mode and graded the Final projects, the semester portfolios, and any late arriving graded projects.   I also returned any other student art I still had in my possession.  I collected a few more museum papers, which will be graded over the next few days.  

I hung around through the end of the class period for anyone who still needed the time to work on anything, and then that was the end of the semester.  



Final class grades will be calculated in the coming weeks and posted to the Kean website.  How soon they make these available to the students I have no idea.

Enjoy the holiday.