Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to the Fall 2013 Semester


This is the blog that I have set up for my art classes at Kean University.  To avoid confusion with other classes I have taught, all information for my 3D Design class (Tues 9:30 to 3:15) will be posted in orange text.  Any information that applies to all students will be posted in black text.

I will use this each week to post information about the class.  I'll include a detailed description of what we did in class, as well as homework, due dates, art materials required for the following class meeting, and student images of the classwork and big projects if applicable and available.  The title of each post is the name of the class and date.  About a month's worth will appear on the home page, and those from earlier in the semester can be found by looking in the archive function in the right hand column. 

Certainly this blog will be useful to anyone who has to miss a class for any reason.  Some students will even have the work made up before the next class meeting.  However, even those who never miss a class may find it useful, as a place to see additional student examples, or get a reminder of the due date or what they need for the following class.  It's available to you 24/7 without having to wait for me to reply to your questions.  Of course, if you have any questions that aren't answered by what I have posted you are welcome to e-mail me, and I'll probably get back to you before the day is out, but in my experience you'll find most of what you need right here.