Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/12 Intro to Art


Today's Class- Today was the last class meeting of the semester.  We spent much of the class looking at the 3D projects.  After that, I dismissed the students for a while so that I could grade those projects, some late arriving comic strips, the semester portfolios, and museum papers.  Because so many were late in arriving today, I didn't get to all the papers before the end, so if you chose not to wait, e-mail me and I'll send you the grade for the paper.  Most students did return to pick up their work and learn the grades on the 3D projects, the portfolios, etc.  Unclaimed work was put over on a table in the niche on the side (under where it says "art" in the above photo)- I can't guarantee how long it will remain there, so if you want it, you should try to pick it up soon.  (keep in mind that the room is often locked when not in use)  Final class grades will be available online, probably in early January.

Enjoy the holidays