Sunday, November 4, 2012

Further Storm Updates


Things are still pretty rough down in the shore area.  (normally we keep boats docked in the water, not on top of the dock itself, as this one was found the next day) I still have neither electricity or internet access at my home, but I'm on today to check on a few things.  It has already been announced that Kean classes are cancelled for tomorrow, November 5th, and I don't think they are announcing yet when they expect to resume again.  

I'll try to put up a more detailed post when I know more, but for now, on November 12, 2012 my Monday 9:30 am 2D class will again plan to start color with some exercises in basic color theory and mixing.  However, because we have now lost two weeks of meetings, we also have to start the next graded project the same day.  Bring your 18" x 24" pad, pencil and eraser, all your acrylic paints (red, yellow, blue, black, white), palette, palette knife, brushes, and water container.  Also bring scissors and glue (white or rubber cement).

As for the Wednesday 11:00 Intro to Art class, if school is open this week, we will do the planned print project, so bring the same materials you would have this past week.  If school is still closed, I'll look at the schedule and let you know what the alternate plan will be.