Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome to the Spring 2012 Semester

This is the blog that I have set up to post information about my classes at Kean. To avoid confusion, information about my Introduction to Art class (FA 1000 12 Fri 9:30 - 12:15) will be written in red text, while information about my Two Dimensional Design class (FA 1100 02 Mon 9:30 - 3:15) will be posted in blue text. Information meant for both classes will be written in black text.

Following each week's class (usually by evening) I will post information about the day's activity. I'll provide information about what we did, including directions and photos of student examples from previous semesters, if available and applicable. I will also post any homework, and when that homework is due. I will also list the art materials needed for the following week's class.

The main purpose of the blog is to help students who miss a class for whatever reason to get caught up quickly. It is not meant to be a substitute for actually coming to class- this is not an online class. However, this blog may also be useful to students who never miss a class, but need a reminder about a deadline or what to bring to class. It is available to provide all this information 24/7 without having to wait for a reply to an e-mail. If you have questions that can't be answered here, you are welcome to send an e-mail and I'll likely get back to you within 24 hours.

No comments: