Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to the Fall 2011 Semester

This is the blog that I have set up for the use of my classes at Kean University. To keep things from getting confused, information specific for my Two Dimensional Design class (FA 1100-02, Mon 9:30 to 3:15) will be posted in blue text, while information for my Drawing I class (FA 1230-01 Wed 10:10 to 3:55) will be posted in green text. Information that applies to both classes (such as this introduction) will be in black text.

After each class meeting (usually in the evening) I will post information about the class. That will include details about what was done in class, including a description of the project and photos of student examples if available and applicable. I will also include due dates for any homework, as well as a list of materials required for the following week. The post for each day will include the name of the class and the date in its title. About a month's worth of postings will be seen on the main page, but entries from earlier in the semester will be available through the archives on the right.

The blog was created specifically for those who miss a class for whatever reason- you can see what went on and maybe even catch up before you return to class. But even those who never miss a class find it useful, to get a reminder of when a project is due or what to bring to class. It's available 24/7, without having to wait for a reply e-mail from me. Of course, if you have any questions that can't be answered by what you see here, you are welcome to e-mail me and I will usually get back to you within 24 hours.

No comments: