Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to the Spring 2011 Semester

This is the blog that I have created for my classes at Kean University. To make things easier to follow, posts for my Introduction to Art class (FA 1000-10 Wed 11:00 am) will be written in red text, while posts for my Two Dimensional Design class (FA 1100-01 Mon 9:30 am) will be written in blue text. Posts that apply to both classes will be written in black text.

I will use this blog each week to post information about the classes. I will include a description of the projects done in class, homework assignments, due dates, as well as photos of examples of completed projects if available and applicable. I will also list the art materials needed for the following week's class. The title of each post will include the date and name of the class. About a month's worth of posts will appear on the main page, but ones from earlier in the semester will be accessible through the blog archives.

Certainly this blog will be very useful to any student who misses a class, however it will also be helpful to students who never miss a class, but just need to verify due dates or need a reminder of what to bring to class. It is available to you 24/7 to provide those basic answers. If students still have questions that can't be answered here, you are all welcome to e-mail me directly, and I'll usually get back to you within a day.

No comments: