Friday, December 13, 2019

12/13/19 Introduction to Art

Today's Class- Today was the final meeting of the semester.  We started with a group critique of the 3D final projects, then I collected museum papers, graded late arriving other projects, gave back things I had in my possession, and evaluated semester portfolios, for all who came to class.  I'm expecting more things to arrive by e-mail tonight. After midnight, nothing will be accepted.



Homework- What is left is to review all the museum papers, convert all the material from today into grades, check them, and submit them to the university. The deadline for that process is early January of next year, though I plan to complete it well ahead of that.  I assume that sometime after I have submitted them to KeanWise, they will be made available to the students.