Friday, May 11, 2018

5/11/18 Intro to Art


Today's Class- Today was our last meeting of the semester, and everyone still on the roster showed up for the occasion.  Each class presented their 3D projects, and as expected, many were quite creative with their ideas.  I returned lots of comic strip projects and printed collagraphs and old papers, graded the 3D works, the semester portfolios, quite a marathon.  My Kean e-mail box received 9 student papers (all during class time, so before the deadline) and I got a few more hard copies handed to me in class.  

Things received today will be graded in the next few days- they have to be since final grades are due to Kean in just a few days.


How to make this up- Nothing to make up- if I haven't got it or seen it by now, it's too late.


Homework- As with above, if it wasn't turned in by the end of your class meeting, it ain't happening now.


For next week- I guess you can sleep late; I certainly won't be getting up at 5:30 am as I have been on Fridays this semester.  

I will grade the materials received today and calculate the final class grades in a few days, then submit them to KeanWise.  I'll post something here to verify that.  How long it  takes KeanWise to release them to the students I have no idea.