Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to the Fall 2014 Semester


This is the blog that I maintain for my classes at Kean University.  To avoid confusion between the various classes I teach, information for my 2D Design class will be written in blue text, while information for my Printmaking classes will appear in maroon text.  Information for both classes will use black text.

Following class each week I will post the details of what happened in that class.  I will included a description of what was discussed, exercises, and projects.  I will include photos of that work in applicable and available.  I will also include a description of any homework assignments, and the due dates.  


The purpose of this site is to help students catch up quickly if they have to miss some class time.  It is not a substitute for coming to class.  If you have to miss a week, this will allow you to quickly learn how make up the work covered.   Even students who never miss a class find it useful- seeing images of previous student examples, or just verifying the date that homework is due.  It is available 24/7 without having to wait for me to reply to your e-mail.  Of course, if you need more information than what is available on the site, you are welcome to e-mail me with questions and I'll get back to you within a day usually, but in my experience, most of what students are looking for will be here.