Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome to the Fall 2009 Semester

I will be using this blog each week to post information about the classes I teach here at Kean. This semester I have two sections of FA 1000 (Intro to Art) that meet on the same day, so each week's entry applies to both classes unless I state otherwise.

For each week I will post a description of what was done in class that day, with full directions as to how to make up the assignment. When available and applicable I will have photos of student projects from previous semesters to show successful examples and what the end results should be. Any homework and due dates will be listed under the day's entry as well. In addition, I'll list what materials will be needed for the following week's class. I'll have about a month's worth of postings available on the main page, and previous dates are available through the archives on the right.

The main purpose of this blog is for students who missed class for whatever reason, so that they may make up the work missed before they return to class. However, stop by here also if you need a reminder of when a project is due, or what materials you need next, etc. These used to be the most common e-mail questions I got from students. Now you can get the answers to these questions 24/7 without having to wait for me to reply to an e-mail. Of course, if you have any further questions regarding an assignment you are welcome to contact me via e-mail. Don't bother to leave comments here, as I won't be on the blog between classes.

No comments: