Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to the Spring 2009 Semester

Welcome to the blog that I have set up for my classes at Kean.

To make things easier to follow, posts for my Introduction to Art class (FA 1000 Sec 18, Tues 4:30pm) will be made with red text, while posts for my Two Dimensional Design class (FA 2402 Sec 01 Mon 9:30am) will be made using blue text. Posts that are meant for both classes will use black text.

I will use the blog each week to post information about the classes. I will include a description of the projects done in class, homework assignments, due dates, and will include photos of examples of completed projects if available and applicable. I will also list the art materials needed for the following week's class. The title of each post will include the date and the name of the class. About a months worth of postings will appear on the main page, but earlier postings will be available in the blog archives.

Certainly I expect students to stop by when they've missed a class, so they can catch up on what the class did. The blog is also available to students who want to verify due dates for homework, details about assignments, or materials needed for the next class. These questions are the some of the most common things I used to get asked by students via e-mail, and now you can get the answers 24/7 without having to wait for me to reply. If you still have questions after reading the blog, you may still e-mail me to get answers or further details. Don't bother leaving comments, as I won't be on this blog between class meetings.

No comments: